Bewertungen (3.713)Closing out what I needed from Neko 1 - thanks! Items well packed and arrived quickly. Great host highly recommend! Great seller fast shipping and awesome boards Quick shipping and great packaging Nice boards for the collection; thanks amazing packaging and shipping 😊 I know I suck at leaving reviews but I just wanna take the time to let ya know I much I appreciate you. I don't say it enough. There's times where expecting a package from you is the highlight of my day. Keep up the great work. Muchas Gracias, Vieja✨️ 🥹🫶🏻🥹🫶🏻 Items well packed and arrived quickly. Great host highly recommend! the rems are so freaking cute! thank you so much. Great seller. always looks out for her customers! Boards will look great in my collection of mits. Shipped fast and every time purchasing is very helpful on stream. No pressure. Fast Shipping and we'll packaged as always. thanks for the cheap Kanaos! Thank you for the A5 boards they are great, everything was nicely packaged and arrived in great condition. Item as what was shown on show, packed well and shipped fast. Thanks.