Bewertungen (51.000)Ties are fantastic. Nicely packaged. Swift shipping. Thank you!! Excellent! Will be back to buy again. Thank you! Took 5 days before excepted at usps then another 10 days to get to my house(usps fault not sellers) but i finally got it. Thanks Absolutely love the book I purchased. Always interesting items, wonderful team! Thank you so much for my giveaway! Fun shows! Fast shipping! Amazing seller! Love all my stuff! Amazing seller! Fast shipping! Fun shows! First brilliant purchase with Kory, (his book) and from what I can tell, I will always be interested in what he has going on. He’s authentically unique and has a lovely family. I haven’t started reading it as yet, however, it’s going to be an ‘easy-to-read and understand’ quick one. So even if you’re not one to open a book, you will with this one. Thank you, Kory. For all of it!🙏⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️🙏 Awesome. My sister loves pink & Disney. My grandsons are going to love the socks 🙏🏼😊 The Father/ Daughter combo make the show very entertaining and fun. Thank you Kory and your daughter. Packaged well, thank you!! Lived my items!! all arrived safely! Thank you! I love coming into Cory’s shows. Always a mix of items, always respectful and reads the chat, & always fast shipping. Ty for all you do Cory & family:) Thanks, great gift…perfect timing as well..pizzas always great.
Amazing Seller, fast shipping. Thanks so very much 🫶🏻