Bewertungen (397)Highly recommended always selling clean 45’s. Thank you Kuda I love these 45s! Buy with confidence! Top notch seller!! Great show, clean products delivered as promised! Thanks Kuda I love all my 45s especially the Duran Duran been looking for those for a while. Thanks for fast shipping and always great package. Very happy with my purchase! Received them quickly, packed perfectly, and great condition! Thank you so much! Always a fun show! A±+++++ seller Fast shipping..packaged great..Thank You!! Great seller pleasure do business with,ships quick.Items as ordered and offered. Need 45s he is your man. Great variety of 45s. Everyone has a great vibe in the room. Excellent shipping. Great seller records are always top-notch. Good clean items. I would definitely recommend the seller I will be returning. Thank you, hubby was very happy 😃 George straight is his favorite 🤩 packaged with care, great seller!!!! The king of 45s! Great seller and quick shipping! Awesome 45s! Great packaging! Be careful…. His shows are addicting!!! Too much good stuff! Great seller! Always has quality records and shipping. Awesome personality and represent the whatnot community with integrity! always solid, great shows Kudakahn has the best variety of records at the best price! Great shows! As described thank you very much Records came in great condition and packed nicely!! Thank you!!!!