Bewertungen (124)Trustworthy seller. Ships fast. Cards were safely packaged. Everything was perfect 🙏🏽 packaging, cards, especially the CUSTOMS! Thank You SM ✨✨✨I appreciate you. Excellent shipping and packaging of the purchased cards! ++A seller. Great deals on product. Dont sleep or you will miss out. Thank you so much for the cards. Ill be telling all my friends to drop in the next show Absolutely a wonderful streamer tysm Amazing shipping and cards ty! Thank You so much!!!! 🔥🔥🔥🙏You’re welcome! Thanks for buying! Super quick delivery! Highly Recommend Shipped fast and packaged nicely! Thanks Kyrie! Let me say what a wonderful seller and amazing ladies choices. First time picking up any nikke cards and I love them ty ty ty Everything came in safely and in great condition. Will definitely be buying from them again in the future. I would give them ten stars if I could but I guess I will have to settle for five stars.Thank you! Glad it got there safe! Love all your shows! Thanks again for the chaos Max from your PC! You’re the best ❤️❤️❤️No problem! And thank you for coming by! Amazing shop and host. Package came swiftly and in great packaging. Highly recommend, and I would love to shop again. Thank you! Thank you I’m very happy with my purchase