Bewertungen (165)Amazing shipping!!! So quick, packaged extremely well. Will shop again, highly recommend. Car arrived as described. Fast shipping. Awesome seller, 5/5 stars! Soooo Fast!!! Thank you!!!! Beautiful brooch! Wonderful seller Delighted with my bundle and have already put them on display! Thanks so much for accepting my offer and packaging and cushioning it so well. Received quickly. Thank you. Received my package quickly and packed extremely well. My items look grat and I am very happy with my purchase! Thank you!!! Lovely basket. fast shipping. thank you This is the best thing I have bought in a while. Absolutely obsessed.
Keep it up’ Cute idea. I used tooth picks to hold in place.
Looks great Chicken on a brush was unusual for sure. Loved it! I absolutely love the rolling pin. Your Upcycled stuff is amazing. Bring on more!
You have a new true fan. Love everything. Shipping was excellent. Love this pitcher! it came quickly and packaged beautifully. Super fast shipping. Wonderful item!! I’m so pleased!! Beautifully shipped and love my piece! Thank you! I love my mushroom light!! It’s incredible! Thank you so much! I love it!!! Thank you so much 😊 I love my mushroom light! 🍄 it’s even prettier in person!