Bewertungen (149)mint vintage hanging basket, with flat back, perfect hang on the wall and display vintage utensils. tyvm! sweet glue and white vignette, great pieces that look great together! Every vignette you have created is fantastic💗 tyvm Love love this seller! So kind & always has the BEST shows!! Also- you HAVE to follow Leah on TT!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Amazing seller!! Highly recommend. Everything arrived quickly and in the condition as show. I would definitely purchase from this seller again. I received my package today, wrapped well & great shape. Thank you! Beautiful pat! Excited to add to the collection. Thank you so much! I love this pottery piece so much! 💕 Highly highly recommend this seller!! Great seller, quick shipping and packaged well. Thanks! Super cute item and great condition considering how vintage it is! Quick shipping and well packaged. 10/10
Absolutely perfect. Tysm! Leah has the coolest shows and the best curated inventory! ✨ The butter pat holder was such a unique find! Everything was packed with such care and arrived perfectly safe. Always a great experience shopping with her! 🤎🧡 So beautiful and fragile, Leah packed it with a lot of care. Thank you so much! Arrived perfectly! Thank you! 😊 Loved every item I purchased!! Thank you Lovely Trivet in perfect condition as all my purchases have been. Thank you Leah. Completely obsessed with my items! Great seller!!