Bewertungen (538)Amazing! Highly recommended! I actually had an issue on my part and this seller actually went out of her way to correct my mistake and work with me. I’m so sorry for the trouble! Thank you for being so sweet and patient with me! I will be shopping with you again soon! ❤️ Wrapped well and beautiful Love it!! 😍 Great packaging! Love this seller, she always has great items and starts then at real prices not retail Love my items. Got to give to my granddaughter. Thank you! Wonderful duck on a nest and the chicken pen is adorable! Absolutely perfect! Thank you so much!! I love them, the purple sati. is for my mom!!! absolutely beautiful. thank you for your patience with me. Love everything ❤️ Thank you! 5 ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ Seller Great items. Thank you so much! Pleased with my purchase and your excellent customer service. You are appreciated. Well packaged and received in great condition. The sweetest host with the most beautiful glassware! love this seller great with telling you things & educating you when you don’t know Great purchase and shipping! Thank you! Love my items. Received them so fast too! So cute and looks perfect on my bookshelf