Bewertungen (415)Fair prices, chill vibes, quick shipper. Def would shop with Lex again. 🫶🏻🫶🏻❤️❤️ Appreciate you Lex, thanks for the pack and crobat! 🔥🔥 I will never get tired of saying @lexrips is the best! Great content, great community, hot hands pulling all the good stuff and safe packaging ❤️ The best!! Found some extra goodies on my pack ✨💖 Fast shipping and a clean and beautiful card Condition was as advertised and exceptional service
If yall are going to get any products, get them here pull literal gold here!!! Soo dope! @lexrips is the best and so chill to hang out with on his live streams! I placed an order and it was so well packaged and came with some extra goodies 🔥 THE bestttt This guy is freaking amazing. Even if you’re just hanging out it was such a fun time. I did buy a knockout box and pulled a monster hit. Told him about it and he was so excited about the pull. Where I have down the same other places and they seemed mad about the pull. So if you’re looking for a chill show with great prices and fun. Stop in this show. Absolutely amazing. Ty bro! Came in perfectly. THANKS 💚 SO MUCH LOVED 😍 MY CARDS YOU HAVE GREAT SELECTION AND DEALS AND PERFECT 👌 CUSTOMER SERVICE 😀 Great cards and really fast shipping. Super chill stream. Highly recommend!