Bewertungen (613)love her and gios streams! Such a sweetheart!! everything was in good condition 😌 Lina is the sweetest host along with her son Gio, genuinely great people, and they always look out for you in your orders with some bonus stuff and cute notes to thank you. Highly recommend this shop Linamay has the best cards and organizational skills I have ever seen. Everything about my orders have been 10/10. I will keep coming back for more 🔥 Cards came in well packaged and in great condition very good seller I will def be back for more cards such a wonderful seller and streamer Lina and Geo are the absolute best Lina is such an amazing seller, and I feel so lucky to have met her on here! 💜 It honestly feels like I’ve known her forever. She’s the sweetest, always brings the best vibes, and deserves all the love and support! Thank you so much Gio & Lina!! 🙏🏻🫶🏻💚 SO GOOD! Always fun in Lina’s shows! Always the best cards! clean! and nicely packaged! Best streamer!!!!!!! amazing vibes!! She is the best! The boss is 10/10 too 🔥🔥🔥 AMAZING seller, everything was super well packaged and I was so extremely happy with my order !! Found some cards I’ve been looking for forever !! 🩷 love this stream! gio and Lina are so sweet Lina and gio neverrrr disappoints! Thank you for my cards ♡ Amazing as always ♡ thank you lina and gio!
Thank you for the cherry cards 🌸🍒🥰