Bewertungen (23)Love all the beautiful art!! Thanks so much for the the beautiful pumpkin you threw in, that was so sweet of you!!!🤗💕 Beautiful work! So kind 💕Thank you so much. So happy your Mom liked her painting!! Paintings are beautiful 🤩 Beautiful paintings!!Thank you!!😊 We are painting every day! Come back soon to see new paintings!! Great quality paintings! My wife loves them, and they are very well worth the price.Thanks so much!! We are so glad you like them!!! Louise is the sweetest gal! Thank you so much for the wonderful art kits and mini pet photo! They are adorable!Thanks so much Bri!! Enjoy!! I am so tickled to have a hand painted picture from Lore Studios. It is more breathtaking in person than what it looked like online. I highly recommend them and you won’t be disappointed!
Thank you for the speedy shipment too. I’ll be back for more pretties!So glad you love it!😍 we are painting more every day. Lots of fall and Holiday coming soon! Absolutely love it! Thanks so much for sharing your talent! 💛Thanks so much!! We are so glad you love it!! The painting was absolutely beautiful in person. Shipping was fast and the items were packed incredibly well. Both Louise and Renee are very kind and talented people. I will definitely being buying from them again 😁.Thanks you so much! You brighten my day every time you come into our show! Thank you for the sticker and card, they’re so cute!Thanks so much for the 5 star!! I got some great DIY art kits for such an amazing price! 🤩
I apologize for buying so much 😅So glad you are enjoying your art kits. We are so excited that you bought them! ❤️❤️❤️ Really cute and came in good condition So glad you received your art!! Hope you enjoy having it in your home!! I got some amazing art kits from giveaways and bought this pretty baseball cap they painted with floral designs 😍 So glad you enjoyed your items! Thanks you for supporting our business! Thank you for the kits!! My daughters were excited seeing these delivered today they can’t wait to paint these thank you again shipping was perfect and really fast⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️So glad you are pleased with your purchase. Thank you for supporting our business. Love it Thankyou Thank you for supporting our small business! So glad you received your item. Items were packaged safely and they look great. Thanks Thanks for letting us know! Hope you enjoy your art!