Bewertungen (148)always great buy, I highly recommend this seller In great shape. love the bag. I am very happy with my purchase. I received my package today, I am very satisfied with the items, everything is as described in the show, I highly recommend this seller she always has great prices 👍👍thanks for the givvy. I received my purchase with a small gift I highly recommend this seller👍 Gorgeous bags in pristine condition! I love them so much! Thank you - absolutely love my purchase!! Lori I’m so happy for my purchase ♥️ I love every detail, the safety packaging , both purses are beautiful, thanks again for the extra gift so lovely and pretty. Highly recommend this seller. And sweetest person in this platform. Matches my bag perfectly !! Quick shipping too !! wallet is just how she display it im very satisfied. my first purchase from this seller. I love the lunch bag. Thank you for the earrings they are so cute Beautiful! Thank you for fast shipping, great pricing and taking such care with your items🥰 Lori is such a wonderful lady! I love watching her shows so much! I love both of my purchases. Both shown and described as what it should be if not better condition. Speedy shipping too. Prices are amazing as well.. Beautiful! Thank you! ☮️🥳✨ Another great bag! Always clean and packaged carefully Absolutely love my new Lodis bag. So happy I have discovered this brand with 100% true grain leather. Packaged with care and shipped quickly. Highly recommend seller. Thanks again! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Beautiful shoulder bag and wristlets! Such pristine condition! I’m so thankful how carefully these items were packaged! Absolutely great and no damage. It is amazing I'm so excited to use it!