Bewertungen (109)Great products and great shipping the product. TY!! Loved everything! 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻A++++ Lorzirae never disappoints! She is absolutely the sweetest. This is my second package from her everything is perfect! Shipping is fast!! Thank you so much! 🤍 Thank you for the giveaway!! This seller has done amazing considering she is a new seller. She is very comfortable selling her product and working with her audience to pull exactly what they want to see. Great customer experience and quick delivery. Love the Matilda Jane jacket and fits perfectly!!
Thank you! What a great givvy! Love these earrings! Thank you! Good quality! Host was very nice and listened to chat when asked to rerun items :) Absolutely LOVE my bundle!! Thank you!! ❤️ Every item was amazing! Thank you so much for everything including the awesome giveaway!! Item exactly as I expected and packaged with care! Shipping was fast! Highly recommend this seller!! Items arrived quickly and the quality was excellent. Will buy again from this shop! So happy I found this seller! Great prices, great brands and a fun show to watch. I’ve already bookmarked for Monday night!!