Bewertungen (1.173)Great shirt! Awesome seller perfect. thanks. super fast shipping best seller on whatnot, enjoyable shows all the time, thanks again Dan. Lov2Rok ( dan ) has something for everyone whether newer or older small to 3xl he has just about everyone covered
Great music always playing , measurements always provided and always great stuff doesn’t sell junk once again top quality shirts you always get shirts from Dan Great seller! Shipped super fast and items were in great shape. Would highly recommend Thanks for the purchases! I really,really appreciate the super kind words here. Glad you like them and hope to see you back sometime. Cheers! 🍺🍻 such dope stuffThanks for the very kind words. I try to have a nice selection of stuff in various sizes. Cheers! 🍻🍺 great show great stuff ever better host 😎You’re making me blush now,lol. Thanks Joseph 👍🏼
Appreciate you and everyone who stops in to my room.
Without you guys I would have much of a show. another batch of great shirts As always,thanks so much for purchasing my items.
Some are reasonably priced while others are in the pricier range. I wish I could run every piece I have at a dollar but I just don’t have the clientel in my shows to accomplish that goal,so I have to throw out prices on the spot.I totally understand that some prices are just too high for some buyers,especially in this economy right now and this time of year whatnot is slower on sales.And I really don’t sell my stuff to make huge profits on 99% of my pieces but I do at least need to make my money back or a few extra dollars. This is my only job exactly as advertised.Awwwwwww,thanks for taking the time to shop and for leaving a meaningful review ❤️🫶🏼🙏🏼. Means a lot to me Awesone!
Dan has the best shop full of iconic music tees and others for the collector and tshirt lover.
appreciate your show🙏
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Well……….i really appreciate you guys. My buyers are what keeps me going. Obviously without them,I would fail. It’s really hard to get your name out there and for people to “find” you in this massive app.
You’ve also gotta have a great inventory with a nice variety of stuff. At least it helps you if you can attract more potential buyers because you have a diverse and eclectic offering for them to look through
Glad you found me in this haystack! ❤️🫶🏼 super fast shipping. great seller!Thanks for the heartfelt & kind words ❤️
I try my best to bring great stuff in all price ranges and strive to be one of the faster shippers on here.
I know when I buy some stuff on this app,I want it
YESTERDAY,lol 🤪🤣 So happy!!!That’s so great to hear! Glad you are happy with your pieces and I really hope to see you back in my shows sometime,even if just to hang out and chat in the room 👍🏼
Enjoy them!!! ❤️🫶🏼 top streamer on whatnot! super transparent and amazing selection, great packaging and lighting fast shipping Who put you up to saying that???? In all seriousness,thank you for coming in to my room/store and making a purchase of a truly wonderful piece.
Such a sad loss in the Nascar world.
This jacket is beautiful and will certainly stand out in the crowd when you wear it. I really hope that it fits you decently. It made me feel tiny at 5’10” 225.
I know you said you are big so I’m hoping it doesn’t make you feel tiny as well,lol.
Thank you for the really nice compliments.
I’m not the fastest streamer/seller and I certainly don’t have the type A personality that some on here do,but I try. Thanks! Pure perfection! Love all our tees! Mandy has been such a great & wonderful buyer from me. She is definitely my #1 purchaser and has bought a LOT of great shirts. Modern & vintage. Both cheap & very expensive. Thank you for being so loyal and always returning for more credit card punishment,lol 🤣
Love you and Brett! Why shop at Walmart when you can shop with moi !!!! 😉❤️🫶🏼🤪 Thanks for the cool shirt!👕 Glad you are happy with your purchase and really appreciate the nice review as it lets others out there know how I am or how they like my inventory and purchases. Cheers! 🍻 If you like band tees especially vintage band tees and are not watching this man’s show your missing out! TY as always perfect tees! Time after time, my purchases are high high quality! They arrive quickly, are exactly as pictured or seen in a show and so fun to open! So……………….am I your Santa?
Now if I could just run stuff quicker 😢😭
Thanks as always for the very kind words ❤️🫶🏼
I do aim to please and thank you so much for coming back,time after time. thank you very much, great piece.Thanks for making a purchase. It all starts and ends with you guys coming in and finding something interesting enough to buy.
Glad you like it 🙏🏼❤️🫶🏼