Bewertungen (76)Everything looks amazing! Thanks so much for the extra goodies. They are perfect Awesomely gorgeous nails and great show! 10/10 quality nails, packaging, service. she is the best!!! Awww thank you doll! I appreciate you so much 🥰🥰🥹🥹🙏🙏🙏 Love love love! The nails are gorgeous! & I love how she made my givey personal to me and what I am going through 💗💗 10/10 recommend Excellent nails and quality as always! Great quality nails at a phenomenal price. I love love love my nails, the quality and Christy I always come back All amazing and beautiful love them Amazing set, exactly as pictured! Very durable, gorgeous 10/10 These nails were so cute in the show but they are gorgeous in person and a really great quality. Also a fast shipper. Overall great buying experience and I will definitely shop again! 🫶🏼 Nails are great quality and shows are always entertaining. Need to jump in her live shows. Thank you so much for my extra extra gifts 🦋💙 adorable set and packaged super well 💕 All Nails were perfect 🤩 loved the packaging as usual my girl knows how to pick them yall better shop with Christy she will get u right 🩷🩷🥰🥰 thanks my love Always a pleasure buying nails getting great quality press ons. So you need to check out Love & Luxe for sure 😊 Thank you very much for my order hun😍❤️🫶🏻 Love everything thank you I appreciate you very much for my order hun😍❤️🔥 they look gorgeous🫶🏻💅🏻 No missing items or damages, everything came very neatly packaged❤️🔥