Bewertungen (32)This is so beautiful! Thank you!lovedandfound444Verkäufer
Appreciate you! ❤️ Love my items!! 💕☺️lovedandfound444Verkäufer
🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼 It is STUNNING! I’m so in love with it. Can’t wait to display and use to boss around husband… haha jk. LOVE IT!!lovedandfound444Verkäufer
Yay! So happy you love your bell! Thank you for your purchase and review 🫶🏼 ❤️❤️lovedandfound444Verkäufer
🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼 Thank you! Such a cute piece!! I’m so happy to have it for my kitchen! Thank you! lovedandfound444Verkäufer
Thank you so much for your review! I appreciate you and your business! More to come 🫶🏼 Aspen always has the most beautiful items!! 😍I’m so happy with my purchase. Everything was wrapped carefully as well! Thank you so much! lovedandfound444Verkäufer
Thank YOU Aly! Amazing pieces! Wrapped beautifully super fast shipping and amazing and funny host! Will come back and support again!
lovedandfound444Verkäufer
Thank you so much! I'm so happy you like your goodies. Beautiful 1st purchase and candle holders from this seller! Packaged well and arrived safely! Thanks so much. Will be back again! lovedandfound444Verkäufer
Thank you so much for your review! I'm so happy you like the candle holders! I appreciate your business and kind words! Beautiful and wonderful seller! lovedandfound444Verkäufer
Thank you so much for your review! I appreciate your business and kind words! ❤️🦋 lovedlovedandfound444Verkäufer
Thank you for your review! I appreciate you! ❤️ I am in love with the cute little brass votive! I cannot wait to continue shopping and seeing what Aspen finds! 🫶🏼lovedandfound444Verkäufer
Thank you for your review Dayana! I appreciate you so much! I'm so happy you love your brass votive. There's more to come ❤️✨️ Omg, was so cute!! I love it so much! Thank you! ❤️lovedandfound444Verkäufer
Thank you so much for your review! I greatly appreciate your time and business ❤️ New cuties will be added weekly! I absolutely love my purchase! so adorable 😍 Extremely friendly and professional seller, fast shipping and wonderfully packaged. I will definitely be back for future shows! lovedandfound444Verkäufer
Thank you so much for your review Iris. I appreciate your business and very kind words! The CUTEST peg rack ever! So excited to add this to my plant gallery wall! Shipping was so fast and the rack is very good quality! Can’t wait to see what else I absolutely have to add next 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 10/10 would recommend lovedandfound444Verkäufer
Thank you so much for your review Katie. I appreciate you and your business! There's new items being added to the shop weekly! So beautiful!! Thank you so much!! ☺️ lovedandfound444Verkäufer
Thank you so much for your review Aly! I appreciate you so much! Absolutely love the floral tray! Very fast and secure shipping. Will buy from this seller again!lovedandfound444Verkäufer
Adam! Thank you so much for your review. I appreciate your business and kind words!