Bewertungen (108)wow wow wow another stunning delivery from this seller. Never been disappointed with anything I have bought, that's why I keep coming back fore more quality jewellery. thank you 😊 A really lovely person and extremely funny. Love having her on my shows just for her presence. Thanks again xx As always a gorgeous selection of items and so well packed, so they arrived in perfect condition. Thank you Always beautiful items on Lesley’s table. Really pleased with my latest purchases. As always, top quality pieces and everything is packed with care. Thanks Kat for your continued support xx I adore this necklace so so cute packaged really well thanks Ludo xxxThanks for your review lovely xx Absolutely stunning earrings and bracelet very well packaged lovely lively seller thank you The best amber show on Whatnot!!!
I religiously watch the weekend shows to get the most unique amber pieces from Ludo ❤️
Highly recommend Ludo’s shows, always stunning and quality pieces Thank you so much once again Roxy for your order. Much appreciated. Your amber purchases have all been amazing and look great on you xx wow thanks for the amazing rings cant wait to see what bits you have next time top seller fantastic show with some really nice silver items Thanks so much for your review, much appreciated I love my order. Everything is gorgeous and I am so happy with it all. Highly recommend this seller, her shoes are hilarious and the quality of the jewellery is stunning. You can tell that everything is chosen so that it is the best. You are amazing Vic. I'm so lucky to have you as a friend too xx Everything I have from you is such good quality, I absolutely love my items. Thank you so much xxThank you so much you gorgeous lady xx stumbled across ludo one Saturday morning when browsing what not x ludo was very informative about the amber she was selling and very passionate about the amber. if your an amber lover like me then she will have an item for you. her prices are fair for the quality of the items. I have never seen so much amber on one show. keep up good work. love the banter on this show. I will be returning customer xThanks Clare for such a lovely review. Glad you like the style of my shows as its not for the fainthearted 🤣🤣xx Beautiful pendant absolutely delighted Beautiful rings thankyou 💕 Thank you for my absolutely stunning rings and the extra gift which I love. would give 10 stars if I could xOh thanks so much Anwen, so happy you're pleased with your items xx Absolutely stunning items and the BEST amber collection you will ever see. Thank you so much xxThank you so my Lovely. I wish you all the success in you whatnot selling journey. You will smash it xx Gorgeous order, I love everything I received. Highly recommend Ludo. She is passionate about the beautiful jewellery she sells and is so knowledgeable about it all. Everything is handpicked and the best quality. There is always something new to see in each show. I am a total Amber convert. Thank you ☺️ Thank you so much Vic for your lovely review. Means a lot xx Stunning items. Really lovely seller with incredible jewellery. Love, love, love my items thank you ❤️Thank you so much for your purchases. So happy you got a matching suite. The ring was hard to part with but happy you have her xx Loooooooove my moose!!!!!!!!! I meant mouse xYour wee eggyolk moose has found his forever home. Thank you again, you fabulous human xx absolutely fantastic seller, the knowledge ludo has about each piece she has carefully chosen is incredible, every show is a mixture of laughs and jewellery historyAwww thank you so much Chaz for that. Nice to know that my show isn't just swearing and filth 🤣🤣. Best mod there is, you're my wee ninja xx Loving my shield ring. Divine items, great seller. Lovely packaging. Really lovely buyer, I'm so glad you love the ring. Hope to see you join future shows Love all my silver items from this beautiful lady! She always has the most stunning jewellery which is hand picked and thoughtfully sourced. Her taste is impeccable and I always find something I love. Thank you! I will always keep coming back. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟Thank you so much Klaudija for your lovely review. So important to have you in my shows as your also bring the entertainment with you xx Yet again and amazing parcel of jewellry. excellently described and speedily delivered. Will be back for more......again. xThanks so much. You also bring the laughs which is very important to the shows xx Love my pendant, arrived quickly and securely packaged.