Bewertungen (31)tysm for the beautiful💅💓💕fast delivery tooim so glad you like them! tysm for supporting my small shop ❤️ Lovely seller! Great deals during her live. Thanks!I am so happy you like them 💗 Thank you so much for supporting my small shop Beautiful durable nails! This was my first time picking any up from this seller, but I’ll definitely be back for more! 💕💕💕Thank you so much for supporting my small shop ❤️ I could find better nails at Wal-Mart. Not worth the wait. Not the acrylic nails I thought I was purchasing. They are great for young girls wanting to get nails for the first time or for a sleepover party Everything was really greatThank you for supporting my small shop ❤️ Way to smallI’m sorry the pieces you purchased didn’t work out. Please know that the sizes were disclosed when purchased. 🖤 Thank you loved my purchase. As described and arrived quickly. Great host 😀 So friendly great item. Thank you for supporting ❤️