Bewertungen (566)Love my Gymshark bundle! Thank you! Steph is THE sweetest person!! Amazing quality items and amazing prices!! Highly recommend!!! Thanks girlie love my stuff!!! Loved the jacket super cute good quality thankyou🫶🏼 Thank you for the givvys !
These espresso Athleta flares are perfection, so excited to wear them! 🔥💗 Love everything, either brand new or in brand new condition! Thank you so much. Great seller great pieces! thank you so much😍🥹 What a fun first purchase from you!💙 Cant wait to see you on your next live🙏🏽 Steph!!!!! An amazing seller and human🥰 thank you so much for everything and this givvy holy moly I love it all🥰🥰🥰🥰 I am in love with my Lulu camera bag, thank you so much, my friend! 💜 Amazing as always! Ty so much Wearing my awesome pants now Love my shorts and thanks so much for the buyers givey!! Loving my new Stanley cup 🫶🏼🫶🏼 Fun show, amazing inventory, and simply the best human ever! Love my item thank you so much also the time you took for the thank you note thank you I will totally be buying more 💕 These are the cutest pants! Thank you 😊 Comfrt set is perfect! Thanks Steph 🫶 very excited about both these! thank you!! Great seller! Very happy with my purchase! It was just as described! Thank you so much for the amazing giveaway, just WOW! I highly recommend this seller! Super cute, and great price! Thank you!!! I will be back🫶🏻