Bewertungen (281)Fake bag😭😭Your purchase was from 8/31, I would have happily worked through your concerns. Always such a great experience shopping with Daniel and his wife!! ❤️ Such an honest and wonderful couple! Amazing finds, great deals, and beautiful quality pieces! From bags to shoes and everything in between, they never disappoint!! Highly recommend!! 🥰 Thanks for
All the nice bags! Loved
Them all! Great seller Love my purse! Thank you! 😊 Great bag for a great price!!! I love my purchase ❤️ Thank you for the great deal. I will definitely be at your next show Thank you so much for being with us! Absolutely love everything I’ve purchased! Such an amazing seller—honest, trustworthy, and always has great prices. Highly recommend! ❤️ Great seller! Excellent condition, fast shipping Amazing ties, thank you!Thank you! We appreciate the review! So cute! Can’t wait to add more.
beautiful ties, thank you He always has good deals with fast shipping. So excited to have been part of the 1K show!!! An amazing seller!Thank you! We appreciate you and BigJ Beautiful purse! Thank you!Thank you for being with us! Absolutely love it! Thank you!I knew you would! Thank you again. 🙏🎉 Thank you so much We appreciate your support! 🙏 Thank you!!We appreciate you stopping by! Gorgeous bags Thank you for shopping with us! We appreciate all your support! Absolutely beautiful bag!! I took off 1 star because the zipper sticks and is hard to pull. Thank you for the quick shipping. Thank you for the review.