Bewertungen (144)Awesome seller and fast shipping highly recommend! communicates well and responds to inquiries. shipping was prompt. would recommend . I thought it was Japanese not Chinese, although it is my fault for not looking closer, putting CN in description would be helpful, that is my only complaint Great packaging and fast shipping! Arrived early and was exactly as described! Well packaged! Fast shipping everything came as arrived.
Seller found me in stream and had exactly what I needed! Very quick and professional and extremely helpful. Amazing card. Recommend this seller! I got my product as it was advertised fair and square ⬜ Such a beautiful card! My favorite Pokemon ever so getting my collection started! This was a wonder addition! Got to me quickly and safe and sound! Ugh my all time favorite card for sure! Seller was very accommodating Bought 2 cards out of his shop to go over the $20 limit for bundling in a bubble mailer. Instead, he split the orders and mailed both cards in PWE. He is the FIRST seller on whatnot that I have seen do this so I will not order from him ever again!! Bought 2 cards out of his shop to go over the $20 limit for bundling in a bubble mailer. Instead, he split the orders and mailed both cards in PWE. He is the FIRST seller on whatnot that I have seen do this so I will not order from him ever again!! Amazing! Hit me up and let me know he had some of the cards I’ve been looking for and got it shipped out quick and packaged nicely!! I appreciate it soooo much seriously! Cards amazing!