Bewertungen (360)Amazing as always, thank you for the gift madgey Megga cute grandchildren will love them Fantastic products and the quickest delivery on whatnot. Thank you.
Also thank you for such a lovely and generous buyers giveaway. It’s very much appreciated.
Would recommend 100% Absolutely fantastic seller xx Epic as always! Incredibly quick shipping also! Tysm 🙏🏻 Love this lovely seller 🙌 Everything great, thank you 👍🏻 such a lovely seller! thank you for my fugglers! I love my little order and what an amazing giveaway win 😍 I’d only just found this live and can’t wait to join another show! Thank you 🩷🩷 Thankyou for my parcel which I received today, very well packaged and lam very pleased with the purchase , fast delivery
Thanks
Thank you so much for my items and my giveaway prize Awesome seller. Fast delivery.
Many thanks xxxx Thank you for my purchase and my givvy. I’m so happy for my loungefly wallet. lovely little bag, really chuffed with it. "madgey" kindly accepted my offer too which was an extra bonus. such a lovely lady, great realistic prices for usually fairly pricey loungefly bags. all brand new with tags and looks great amongst my collection. will happily purchase again thank you 🫶🫶🫶 Truly wonderful as always!! So very impressed with everything I buy, so will be back again for sure. Thank you lovely x Very happy with my purchase ☺️ so pleased with my purchases. packaged with care and sent straight away. great quality at an amazing price x