Bewertungen (212)thank you so much pa definitely 5⭐ Love the jacket brother. one of the best people the best sellers on here. much appreciated. always going to come back and support. tell everybody about you 🔥💯💪🙌🏽 Bad ass shirt as always and quick shipping 🙏🏻🔥🔥🔥 thank you Perfect fit and good deals. Would buy again for sure. Ayyyyeee appreciate the glasses that really nice awesome givvy
Fast shipping great seller Won a power puff girls shirt and got sent 3 random items because I “wasn’t in stream”. Tipped him and said thanks after I noticed I won the giveaway. If this was a normal giveaway I wouldn’t care but don’t say I won something then not send it because I “wasn’t in stream” even though you have to be present to win a giveaway lol. Mailshark is one of the good ones. Don’t miss an opportunity to join his show and pick up some insane 🔥🔥. Great vibes and great prices make this a must see stream on whatnot. 🫶🩵🫶 Bought a gold tag and I didn’t even know it! Roy’s the man! thank you juicy for the deals🥵🥵 Nobody does it like Mailshark🔥 fr one of the best on the app🫶🏼 Bad ass shirt good pick up thank you my guy looking forward to getting more shirts off you and super quick shipping 4 starts only because one of my items didnt have tags but it looks new. Dude does awesome with his packaging. Freakin bangers bro.. thanks 10/10 🔥🔥🔥🔥
Great seller and shipper 👏🏼 The quality is crazy good, thank you for this grail! Super fast shipping. Banger items. Ridiculously fast shipping my package came the next day!!! Thank you 🤝 🔥🔥🔥piece and shipping was extremely fast! thank you for the hoodie!!! great packaging and great deals 🔥 Would order again 100% authentic