Bewertungen (388)Just 💕 love my purchase! Packaging was done with so much care and my gosh shipping was super quick! Thank you for the beautiful goodies!🫶🏻 thank you for the givy awesome deals Great purchase. Great seller. Thank you for the goodies. Thank you for the giveaway gift! Amazing every time! Maya is the best, kind and fun person with allllll the goods!! New Condition, shipped quickly!!! Great seller and products Thank you so much for the giveaway! ❤️ Good products. Fast shipping. Very nice host! I will shop again and highly recommend! Thank you! Can’t wait to try out! You’re so awesome and it was FREAKISHLY fast! Thank you so much ❤️ I love everything I received excellent fast shipping❤️ Great items, thank you so muchmakeup4breakfastVerkäufer
Thank you for your review! Cute stickers, thanks for the givvy!makeup4breakfastVerkäufer
I appreciate you thank you! 🫶🏼 I love how beautifully and neatly everything was packed! The products are wonderful, and I absolutely love them all. Thank you so much for such a beautiful and generous buyer's giveaway. I’ll definitely be back on your livestream to shop for more of your lovely items! 🥰makeup4breakfastVerkäufer
Made it to Hawaii in one piece! Ugh thank goodness! Thank you for your wonderful review and so happy you enjoyed your items! 💕💕💕 My items came in such cute packaging and I even got a free mini body spray ☺️ I’m definitely purchasing again. Thank you! makeup4breakfastVerkäufer
Thank you for your review! So happy you enjoyed your stuff 🥰🥰 I absolutely love ordering from this seller! She is always so thoughtful with every order, and the makeup is amazing. Everything is packaged with so much care, and I’ve discovered so many of my favorite products through her. She’s definitely my go-to for all my makeup needs! makeup4breakfastVerkäufer
Thank you sooo much for your wonderful review!! 💕💕💕💕 Everything was perfect .Arrived quickly. Thanks you for the extra products !makeup4breakfastVerkäufer
Thank you for your review! 🫶🏼💕 Thank you. 😊 makeup4breakfastVerkäufer
🥰🫶🏼🙏🏼