Bewertungen (2.061)Stream is great! Had a good time and enjoyed getting to hang out. Cards arrived safely and well packaged. Thank you! Awesome Giveaway, Thank You Kindly 😊 This stream 💯 🔥🔥🔥! Fun stream, great hosts, shipping is top notch. Thank you for the wins guys 🫶🏼 some of the best shows around! you won't regret checking them out!!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉 Or what I wanted and is not even a real needoh. So disappointed Perfect, arrived sooner than expected!!! TY great help when there was a problem! and very nice pen for the givvy Quick shipping and great products! Thanks again Thanks so much!! Can’t wait to open my two RMS dumplings 😍😍 id highly recommend very nice great shows and great shipping 🎉🎉🫶 thank you all so much I love it it was amazing 🤩 and thank you so much always good vibes in this stream and are always having fun! thank you for the pack! omg. I love the slush!!! I need more!!! came in good condition thanks my daughter absolutely LOVES that pen!!! thank you sooooo much. A+++++ Streamer