Bewertungen (141)Such a sweet and kind seller with awesome sets! Thank you so much for another great purchase 💜💜Thank you so much for the five star review! It’s always awesome having you in my shows! Im so happy you love your new sets💜 Thank you sweet friend❣️everything perfect as always💖Thank you for the 5 star review!! I appreciate you! Darylann!!!! You are the sweetest! 💖💖💖thank you for all the little extras. I appreciate you and love hanging out in your shows❣️Thank you so much friend, I’m so happy you love your package! Thank you for the 5 star review! Can’t wait to chat! Perfect as always! Thank you Darylann for adding to my obsession, I mean my collection 😂 I appreciate the twosies to try and the special surprise! 💖Thank you so much friend, always happy to help!😂 Lovely designs and good quality color street nail strips.Hello friend! Thank you so much for the five star review, I truly appreciate you! One of my top colorstreet sellers!! Ty 🖤Hello sweet friend! Thank you for the five star review, I truly appreciate you! Repeat customers are the best🩷 Thank you for the goodies! I love everything I get from you! Hello my sweet friend, thank you so much for the 5 star review! I’m so happy you love your new sets! Soo happy with my purchase!! Thank you so much!Thank you so much for the 5 star review, I truly appreciate you! I’m so happy you love your new sets! love this seller and amazing deals!!!thank you so much!!!!Thanks again friend! I Love that your happy with your purchases, that makes my day💜 Amazing seller!!! Package was very punctual and I appreciate that!!!! Amazing color street 😍 and thank you so much for the few gifts added 😊 I definitely will be back!!!Thank you so much for the 5 star review, I truly appreciate you! Quality Color street nail strips! Amazing seller! I can’t stop buying them! Hello friend, thank you so much for your support! I truly appreciate you! Mama Dee never disappoints! I look forward to weekends so I can do a new set. Love her nail community! Thank you so much friend! I truly appreciate you! fast shipping and cute thank you card! Will definitely buy moreThank you so much for the 5 star review, I appreciate you! Fast shipping!!! Thank you so much for the 5 star review!! I appreciate you! Beautifully packaged. Fast shipping. I sincerely appreciate the personal touches, freebies and hand written note! 🩷Thank you so much for the 5 star review, I truly appreciate you! Mamadeee is awesome, love your samples!! 😊Thank you so much!! I appreciate you Lisa! Mamadeee heard that I was looking for specific sets in another show and set them aside for me. Thank you so much mamadeee. I love everything. And the card was the cherry on top for me. Thank you so much for the 5 star review! I truly appreciate you! Thank you so much ! I love my sets !! Thank you so much for the 5 star review! I’m so happy you love your new sets! Your show is an absolute blessing to me, Mamadeee. I am so happy to have found you and your sweet community ❤️ Thank you so much for the 5 star review! I’m so glad you found the show, it’s always a pleasure chatting! Love my purchase!! Always happy with this seller! 💗Thank you so much for the 5 star review! I’m so happy you love your sets! Shopping with DarylAnn feels like so much more than just making a purchase. She genuinely gets to know her buyers and includes handwritten notes that show how much she appreciates each person who supports her. Everything is always as described, shipping is fast, and her warmth and honesty keep me coming back!Thank you so much for the wonderful 5 star review! You all feel like friends to me! I always truly appreciate each and every one of you for the support, it means the world to me! Super happy with my purchase! I will absolutely shop with her again!!Thank you so much for the 5 star review! Can’t wait to see you again! Quick shipping. Love my selection of nail strips. Thanks for the extras and your thoughtful card.Thank you so much for the 5 star review! I’m so happy that you love your purchases! Such an amazing seller with fantastic sets. Thank you so much! I always love getting a package from you 💜Thank you so much for the 5 star review! I truly appreciate you all!