Bewertungen (222)Always has great stuff and fair prices, lightning fast shipping, and a hand written heartfelt note with every shipment. Thank you once again! Came perfectly! Seller worked with me on preference and was so kind. Boxes had minor damage but were shown on screen during auction as having such. Very well kept in shipping and extremely well packaged. was able to add a movie I’ve been searching forever back to my collection thanks sooo much shipping was fast and packed nicely very pleased with purchase will definitely be shopping again Mandy is the best, always ships fast and takes pride in selling her physical media!! We need more sellers like her!! Would purchase from again!! Package of vhs arrived safe and well packaged!! Mandy is an awesome whatnot seller and displays pride and care with the stuff she sells!! Would order from again!! Thank you for another great order! Can’t wait to see the new stuff! Thanks for the movie Mandy! Arrived quickly. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Thanks Mandy for the nice note and the vhs tape arrived safe!! Would buy from seller again!! Great packaging and fast delivery. Thanks! Everything was perfect! Mandy has the best early morning shows. I love them, thank you so much 💓 First purchase. Disc was in good shape from what I could tell. I don’t really have room for extra DVDs in terms of storage but couldn’t pass up SpongeBob. Will likely buy again someday. Very friendly. Quick and nice packing. Highly recommend! Great seller, super organized and friendly. I scored some awesome deals , I highly recommend her . Give her a follow and snag some great deals they look awesome thank you so much! 11/10 great stuff, great prices, and the best scanning skills on whatnot! First Purchase And I Can't Complain Everything Arrived As Shown Definitely Look Foward To Purchasing From Mandy Again!!