Bewertungen (350)Thank you so much for the goodies Mao! I love your art ❤️ Came very well package and exactly what I expected. I loved it so much.
PHENOMENAL😋💗🎉🎉🎉 WONDERFUL SO FREAKING CUTE. Seller went out of their way to scan a model for me. 🥹🤍 They both stand on their own and are so smooth! So happy and ready to paint! The bat was so cute, I can’t wait to paint it I love my lil guy 🥺❤️ Thank you! Packaged SUPER well . I am obsessed with the little doodle you did on my thank you card ❤️ Thank you! it came in great condition! I cant wait to paint it. Will buy again! 🐛 Everything was perfect! The best seller!! ❤️ OMG!! I love everything! She is so sweet and kind… i definitely recommend buying from her! 💖💖💖 The BEST seller! Thank you so much! Always a pleasure doing business and you have an amazing show full of surprises. thank you until next time! super cute packaging. great seller ⭐️ Seller was so kind! Thank you for everything! Such a great seller, my custom jumbo came out amazing and I even got some cute freebies. Tysm Mao! 💝 My daughter absolutely loves this! She wouldn't let me take a photo because she won't put it down, but it is absolutely perfect! Thank you so much, will be back with more customs❤️ Looks AMAZING!!! Can’t wait to paint:) PERFECT AND SO SO CUTE THANK YOU!! EXACTLY WHAT I ASKED FOR I GOT HER IN GREAT TIMING SHES SO CUTE I AM IN LOVE WITH