Bewertungen (1.051)Always takes care of his people in his streams!! Thanks for the free MTG singles! (Island holo, Reptil Dinomorpher, Great Ugly-Looking Goblin, and Aven Heart Stabber) Thank you so much for everything! They all came safely packaged and in a timely manner! As always, that you so much! 🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼 😲😲😲 I can't say enough good things about you and your daughter! I got the package from you guys today and can't thank you both enough. I also received the Foil Lucky The Pizza Dog today. I love y'all!!! Thanks for always being so great and just having fun with everyone in your streams. 🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼🥰🥰🥰 Great show, everything came fast and in good condition. me and my wallet will be back one again product is clean and top quality. great packaging and cool cards. thanks ! I can't come up with enough good things to say about you, your streams, and what you offer us every single show! I can't wait for Sundays, just to hangout in your stream. 🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼 Fun streams run by an awesome guy. Shipping was quick, everything was packaged well, and I pulled a banger from the pack of HOB. Thank you! Thank you so much for the free collector pack!! As always I had a great time. another awesome show. great product Really entertaining shows with an awesome host. Everything shipped out quickly and was packaged with care. Thank you! I can't say enough good things about this seller. If you've never bought from them, you're the one missing out. He takes care of people. Thank you so much Mark!!! Total bangers quick turnaround! overall the cards survived the postal service without damage, however, there was not much left of the packaging. it amazes me the amount of packages usps has absolutely destroyed or lost lately. I'm glad everything survived the trip to you. especially considering your close proximity. Just wild. thank you for the feedback