Bewertungen (70)Awesome streamer great stuff Always great deals and amazing shipping Great seller, cuts deals and his shows are lots of fun. I have bought from him three separate times now, packing is done very well cards come in condition i bought them in. great cards, fast shipping, cool guy, follow for them deals.🤙🏽 Great seller! Gave me some awesome deals and I will be back for sure. Package came in excellent condition and super fast. Thanks guys. Seller didn’t even ship in the top loaders. $40 cards shipped in just a penny sleeve. Very disappointed about that. thats not how I ship anything in a bubble mailer I use one of 3 things ding defenders ,top loader or card savers All 3 cards came all bent they fell out of the 1 top loader that was sent at least use tape on the top loader so the cards don’t fall out Great condition of cards! I love my dons
Everything got here in great shape 🙏Thank you