Bewertungen (701)Quick, safe and accurate! Excellent customer service and care. I appreciate that you go the extra step to follow the package and message when it is scheduled to arrive. Thank you, Mary! This was such a fun show! I love all my J Crew jewelry purchases! And the free gift was a big surprise! Thanks so much! All safely packaged and quickly shipped! 💖💖💖💖 Thanks Mary! Love the J Crew pieces. They are perfect! Wrapped with exceptional care and gifted a nice surprise! Thank you! bonkers beautiful! absolutely love!!!! perfectly packed to boot One of my favorite Sellers!!! Beautiful pieces, very knowledgeable of jewelry, shipping is always fast… I could go on and on! Always beautiful finds! Thank you, Mary! 🤩 The quality of your jewelry is always top notch and I love your shoes! I’m not usually one to brag… but I have THE BEST personal jewelry. Mary of marysdreamstudio could write a masterclass on how to do jewelry on whatnot the right way. Her shows are fun with NO PRESSURE. She loves jewelry and she loves sharing jewelry. Sometimes by thoughtfully sourcing, other times by lovingly restoring or reimagining pieces. I will be her customer as long as she’s in business. Truly a gem!!! Everyone needs a Mary in their life. I am beyond thrilled when her packages arrive because I know I’m going to be thrilled by the quality of items, care taken and the lil “just because” she includes is always lovely and thoughtful. Thank you, Mary!!!
Mary, your hand strung and designed jewelry is amazing! I've already received so many compliments from the necklaces I've received from you. Your shows are a joy to watch and your creations are stunning. Thank you! WOW received a stunning antique purse that is breathtaking. Thank you, Mary for your gorgeous creations! This seller creates and strings gorgeous jewelry. I love my Mary Creations. Thank you so much. I cherish the crystal necklaces I've gotten from you! Absolutely beautiful givvy earrings!!!!!! What an amazing necklace and earring set. So happy to have it. And the Swarovski earrings. Thanks for the sweet gift! I have never seen such beautiful pieces!!! I really appreciated the extra piece “just because”! Thank you so very much! Such an amazing brooche 🩵. Lovely seller 🩵 thank you so much Mary! another great haul with such charming pieces ❤️ 😍🥰🔥 Love it all, Mary!! 🎆 Such a fun show filled with gorgeous jewelry! 💕😻🔥😻 Stunning items!!! Thank you so much! Wonderful seller and a lovely person. This necklace is stunningly beautiful. Packed so well & arrived quickly. Her shows are always enjoyable. Many thanks! So glad I purchased! So pretty and fits perfect. Loved the show as well and the seller was awesome.