Bewertungen (14.783)Love the random card packs guys! So fun to open! Such fast shipping and wonderful packing! Thank you all so much! I’ve loved everything from yall! So cool thank you so much! every show is amazing and full of smart funny positive people!!! what an amazing givy to I appreciate y'all so much!!! Hey Matt. I was the first one that bought one of your sterling rings the other day and I think it is my favorite of all my rings. It’s shaped as a heart but it also has the infinity symbol as part of the heart and has small blue gems that makes it sparkle. Thank you!! Good quality deals Thank You very awesome bundle. thank you so much I swear Matt's show is definitely something not to miss.I go in never knowing what is coming next, and somehow he ALWAYS pulls out something I want, need, or suddenly decide - I can't live without. The steals, the deals, the surprises...it's nonstop. At this point, if Matt is live, you already know where I'm gonna be. package came well packed and delivered in great time. awesome shows! Love these random 20 card packs! They’re fun to go thru! Thank you! always perfect always great show💪 Always an eclectic selection of fun items! Perfection. I can’t complain too much, I got it cheap, but when a “set” is advertised set….please take a minute to make sure the $1,000 card present before selling it as such….missing an Aikman rookie is a huge difference in a “set”.
didn't hit anything but .thats how it go. wish I would of hit even one card. Best seller on whatnot! 🤙 AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME By far the best group to hang with and find great items !!! thank you so much guys !!! awesome can't wait to give this gift out