Bewertungen (2.477)always great purchases and fun show! ♥️♥️ Thank you for my PFKNR shirt! I love it. You’re the best Love everything! The sweater is so cozy! Thank you! 😊 perfection every thing. ❤️ thank youuuuuuuuuu cant speech highly enough on all the items I get from marlene. Like she says. lovelovelove everythingggggggggggg You know I love everything 🤗 My daughter loves the dumpling. Packaging was great. Will buy again from this buyer :) Got everything today 😂 you were right they all fit!!! Love my givy btw super cute!!! 🥰 Thank you Mayineet!! Beautiful blouse! Thank you! Another great purchase! Thank you again. Love my new jumpsuit. 🩷 wonderful seller and awesome pieces as always will be a return customer!!!! I love watching this show. The seller is always so kind, lively and upbeat and she has the cutest clothes. Beautiful items thank you for the hobby Marlene is always a pleasure and offers so much to choose from! Best part is the great prices! 😉🥰 The best whatnot seller. She has the best items at great prices. In this order I received 3 beautiful dresses. I can’t wait to wear. I just need some cowboy boots 👢 🤣❤️ Loving my lightweight sweater! Thank you Mel! Always 5 star service with Marlene 👏🏽