Bewertungen (1.417)Thank you for the amazing Givvy 💕🩷💕 Free givvy, fast arrival and in great condition. The eye patches received look in great condition, I can see the liquid inside and no damage Thank you for the giveaway Love my purchases! Great seller! 💕 Definitely will make a purchase again! Thank you! Thank you!! Fast shipping!! Loved everything! Thanks! Soooo glad I found this shop from a Raid Train 🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂
The seller has great energy and a great vibe too!!
🌟💫🌟💫❤️😍🌟💫🌟💫❤️😍
The shop has lots of great inventory too!! 😍❤️🛍️🛍️😍❤️
I love my new FP necklace and awesome buyers giveaway gifts 🎁
The bucket hat is so fun and unique!! The packaging was done with lots of care and effort.
🌟💫🌟💫❤️😍🌟💫🌟💫❤️😍
The whole experience was top notch from beginning to finish!!
🌟💫🌟💫❤️😍🌟💫🌟💫❤️😍
Looking forward to shopping here again!!!
🌟💫🌟💫❤️😍🌟💫🌟💫❤️😍 Such a sweet seller. Thank you! So cute! love the keychains! sweet seller Thanks so much for everything ❤️ as always love love love my items Gracias Maria from one Maria to another! Amazing seller!!! Thank you for the great items, Ate! Great Bundle Deals and amazimg Free People Inventory. The hat is so cute. Thanks! I appreciate you, thank you for my purchase!! Everything from Maria is always beautiful and better than shown in her shows she is a true gem and great vibes ...such an adorable seller with good prices Love my set!! And I really appreciate the gifts!! Thank you maria💕💕💕 i love it 💗 quick shipping beautiful outfit perfectly packaged and the gifts were amazing thank youuuu 💗