Bewertungen (230)Great show! Excellent Host!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Amazing Packaging and very quick shipping, much appreciated!! Going the extra mile with the ding protectors and tape. Thanks for taking great care of the package.
This is one amazing seller on Whatnot! Not only is his room cool vibes, but he makes it a lot of fun! My heart was racing in the last auction I entered, hoping for this chase card to add to my master set. I won the bid war, and I got it in pristine condition and in great packaging and ship time. Thank you so much for being awesome! My husband and I look forward to all your shows! We watch them together! Awesome givvy, pulled a banger 🤙🏼Share a pic!!! Love to see it! no damage easy purchase. good packing. Quick shipping and packaged safely! Thanks brother! Mr bagger Ty for the givey hit that banger. much appreciated and will be back next show Thank you for the bonus card 🫶🫶 McBagger is the absolute GOAT. Sent me an ETB for free. Always running heat, always has great deals! One of the best and most honest streamers on the app. Thank you again!!! OMG 💕🫶💕 This stream is number 1. Great Team , Fun Music , and Amazing Cards. Total Fav!!! Perfect Shipping great prices and great vibes All arrived safely!!! Love the cards and thanks again for the giveys!! I appreciate you and love your stream! Quick and great packaging!! Awesome stream! Got a bunch of great cards! Thank you for the free booster bundle!! Wow! Everything arrived safe! You’re one of my favorite streamers!! never got my card, but that is not the sellers fault 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥Beyond satisfied with this givvy!! 😍 Seriously such a good one. Thank you so much for the awesome surprise! 🫶 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 thank you so so so much! All the cards arrived safely! Thanks so much for those and the giveaways!! Great streamer!!