Bewertungen (5.193)Received, thank you so much! Great show and wonderful host, highly recommend watching and playing! Great seller. love the coin! packaged well and thew in some candy🤙 Loved the show and thanks for the snacks! Thank you so much for the shows and gift ☺️🎁😇 everything came out gre8 🔱🔥🔱🔥🔱🔥🔱 Thanks for the great shows and generous Idaho goldback givvys! I got the Ken Griffey Jr. and the Mickey in today and wow is all I can say. Thank you so very much. I will definitely keep buying items from you. Free Goldback 🔥 🔥 thank you Thank you so much!! Love the 10oz Coliseum! Looking forward to buying the Patheon next! love the items and the show Only got one of two purchases, fortunately it was the MS65 Liberty, but no buffalo nickel in the package. Bummer. Thank you again for my awesome items! Great seller! Great show! Very pleased!🙏🙏🙏 Very nice items thank you These coins are so freaking amazing in hand. I can't wait to get more of your custom designs.