Bewertungen (2.040)As always Mel delivers gorgeous soft jumpers ideal for this time of year. Lovely colours and fab quality. Beautifully packaged too thank you 🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷 As always my beautiful boutique clothing I purchased from the lovely mell. Everything was of fab quality,always packaged with care. Love my free socks 🧦 thank you lovely.Mell is my favourite Seller,such a genuine lovely person inside snd out. Her shows are just fab with her amazing collection of variety boutique . She really does deserve the credit. All handpicked herself. Fast shipping. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟💕💕💕 xxx Mel you are the best!!! I love my items and then such a thoughtful buyers givvy I feel really lucky - thank you 🤩 the most amazing seller xxx Absolutely as described and wow the trousers totally go with blouse I got from you. The body suits are stunning too, dont think would have bought if were not described and shown as accurately as you did. Thank you Wow what a beautiful jacket from our Mel x x as always a fantastic seller, great shows and a kind soul x Lovely co-ords thanks Mel 💕 Thanks for the givvy. got a lovely pair of socks ❤️ Great thank you and love the socks! lovely boots thanks Mel 😊 Thank you so much Mel 😘
Lovely items once again xx Lovely items putting away for my daughter for Dec!! Thank you What a surprise,didn’t realise my parcel was coming today. 💕 those plum cullots wow amazing quality 💕 loving the cords and the cape for £4 insane quality what a bargain thank you 🤩 my boots I love them too they were also a bargain they are amazing. As always love my order,always packaged with care .. 💕 fast delivery. 🚚 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 xxx Beautiful Victoria Secrets joggers and lovely socks as a giveaway. Thank you Mel for the VS pyjamas as a special gift. Everything is top quality and beautifully wrapped in tissue. Mel is one of the kindest and most generous sellers on here. Always deserves 5* plus ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Love you Mel 💗xx mel your an absolute angel. thankyou so much xx Amazing seller, great quality items at amazing prices. Fast shipping. Lovely givvy I felt awful because I didn’t purchase anything unfortunately nothing suitable on the day but I’m very grateful for my lovely socks so kind. I will definitely be back to buy from you x Beautiful as always thank you ☺️ Such lovely items... all individually wrapped and double bagged...love my free gift socks..thankyou ..i definitely recommend x