Bewertungen (1.070)Awesome giveaway!!! Thank you so much 👍 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
TYSM for my ears!! They are amazing and so are you and your shows!! Always lots of great new things a fun time super fast shipping and packaged extra special! 🫶🔥💕 Love the Christmas blind box! Need them all! Great Cakeworthy shirt! Thank you! This vendor is amazing…..words cannot express how welcoming she is. I will continue to buy from her as long as I can. Kind, funny and very generous Seller sent items out quick and the package arrived and was so cute, she included a sweet little post card and magnet with the purchase, will definitely be shopping here again. Great products. Fast shipping. Very pleased. Love...love...love all the merchandise you bring to the show! You are such a sweet giving person! Love watching you and Mustang. You guys are so uplifting! Amazing earrings! Love your handwritten notes 🥰 thank you! Everything was great as usual! Love the jewelry too! love this givy so much!! thank you again!! 🫶 Thank you so much for the sweet note and extra goodies. You are so amazing to do that. 🖤🖤 Great little tote bag thank you so much Thank you great items at great prices Thank you the wallet is as cute as on camera. Everything arrived Quickly and packed with care. I hadn't planned on buying that day but you are so sweet and up beat, you made me excited to purchase. thank you so much for the earrings. came fast and packed well. absolutely love your note. I will be wearing the earrings ASAP. 🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶 Wished we could higher than 5 stars!! Crystal puts on the most fantastic shows! Her energy and love for her product is contagious. I so look forward to watching them. Her shipping is fast and careful.