Bewertungen (816)Beautiful jewelry and thank you for the gifts, I love them!!!You are so welcome I’m glad you love them you deserve it Loved everthing I got but think my favorite is mixed stones and fall colors braclet. Can wait to see what you make next.So glad u love it u deserve it ! I adore you boo. So thoughtful and generous with your givvies. Hugs and love and may you receive kindness and generosity 100fold💚🩵❤️💙🧡💜💛Thank you Amy. You are amazing 💕💕 All jewelry is lovely and price are unbelievable, that's a good thing!! Wonderful host!!! Everything is stunning 😍 Thank You!You are stunning thank you!! Yay!! Always love my orders from Alex!! Thank you!!Your continued support is beautiful light. You light up our little room. Thank you for being so amazing I absolutely loved every piece you made. You do great work. I have one request, could you please include the stones that are on the pieces. That’s part of the reason I picked the pieces and now I have no idea what any of the stones are. I definitely will buy from you again but I would love to know what stones are on what beautiful necklaces. Thank you for such quality work.You are so kind. Thank you so much you shine ! There is an option in my shop to add the name to every piece I’m so sorry if I forgot to mention it ! Beautiful handcrafted jewelry. Well packaged and fast shipping. One of my favorite sellers! I love love my pieces ❤️❤️❤️ You are very talented! I will be back when I get some more money 💰 lolThank you. You are amazing. Your support means the world Loved everything as always. She dies beautiful work!!!! 😍 🤩 👌 ❣️ You are beautiful melissaaaa My pieces are beautiful and they arrived quickly.Yayy so glad you love them thank u Handmade jewelry that I'd absolutely beautiful!!! I can't stop buying her jewelry!!!Awe Melissa thank u so much you are awesome Unbelievable deals on the jewelry!!! I love the designs and she uses beautiful stones for them. I have never been disappointed. I will continue to keep coming back. Everything was beyond amazing. Thank you friend for my extra goodies. I appreciate you! So glad I found your show! 🫶🏼 The jewelry is stunning and all handmade. The host is so sweet. She makes the show a joy to watch and I will keep coming back for more!!!Awe ty!! You bring joy to every show ! Thanks💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉 The most beautiful necklace/earring combo from the wonderful Alex!! Amazing as always!!You are beautiful and amazing!! Love ❤️ the jewelry. Beautifully designed ad always adds a personal touch.Thank you Melissa !! You shine 💙💙💙 LOVE MY EARRINGS!!! I wore them right away! 🩵Oh yayyy!! I’m so happy you loved them. Thank you 🩷🩷🩷 Absolutely love this order!! These fancy moonstones are absolutely beautiful!!!!!Don’t forget to find a fancy dress for it :P Always beautiful handmade jewelry. Show is a pleasure to watch. I'm addicted!!!You are so amazing I’m so glad the show and jewelry can make you smile. You are a queen Jewelry she makes is Lovely 😍 !! She makes it with great thought. She always educating me about the stones made from and more. Great prices!!! Look forward for next show!!!!You’re amazing thank you 🙏 Loved everything I got. And great prices for beautiful jewelry. It's a great show!!!