Bewertungen (521)Item arrived with no issues! Very pleased with it. Thank You!!! Kim is so amazing! Such a kind and fun person to watch and I loved my extras, ty Kim! Loved everything made me smile each time I unwrapped and found a treasure. The toothpick jar was so special and my daughter is going to love the doggy needlepoint for her birthday. See ya next time. ❤️❤️❤️🌵🌵🌵🧈🧈🧈 Loved joining her show and she was so easy to purchase from and I got my order so quick !! Such a fun bundle, and shipped super fast! Thank you! From Vizzuals raid. Thank you for shipping fast! Package arrived safely, packaged perfectly, items exactly as described. Thank you very much. Quickly shipped and arrived exactly as expected! Well packaged. Thank you! These papers are perfect!!! I’m so happy I got them. Thank you ☺️ Awesome seller!! I love my vintage squirrel salt and pepper shakers. Packed with love and care, shipping was fast as well. Thank you!! Love all the Wonderful Cards & Thanks for the Givvy! Love your Show! 💜 This is my all time favorite seller on tge app. She is so authentic and you always know youll get good quality items. So good!!! I love all my magnets ♥️ thank you! Great seller! Shipping always 💯 very fun! thank you for the fast shipping 🌟i love the items Love this seller! Great shipping and great deals ❤️ Kim is the easiest online seller to work with. She’s very honest, kind, and always puts her customers first. I wish she sold everything I purchase online. For anyone on the fence wondering if they should buy from her, I say YES! Do it! Loved your show and all my treasures!!!
Always a great show!!! Loved your show and all my treasures!!!
Always a great show!!! So happy with my purchase!! One of the sweetest buyers I have bought from! Everything came as described and was packed so well!! I can’t wait to buy her from again!! Wonderful seller, perfectly packed and fast shipping Absolutely loved everything, wonderful seller 👍❤️