Bewertungen (507)Great seller, very happy with my purchases. Awesome as always! Such a fun show and everything was packed really well. Millennial toy box is amazing!!!!!
Awesome movies and packaging! Millenial Toy Box always delivers the fun!! Highly recommended!! Take me back!! Thank you! I love this channel so much! So glad I was able to purchase something from them. Thank you!!! Do you like finding a good deal then this is the place for you? Are you looking for a specific movie from your childhood without dropping an arm and leg ? This is the shop for you. She has lots and lots of items in the store that she actually runs from Nebraska. If the item that you are looking for isn't in her store then She is willing to also look for the certain nostalgic when she goes on her scavenger hunt in between shows. The cost of the product and shipping is reasonable when you purchase . The movies I purchased were shipped to me really quick and got to me faster than I was expecting. She is always fast when i make a purchase. I would higher suggest this seller to anyone looking for nostalgia. The cost from this shop is reasonable even with the shipping cost. The seller is also very quick about getting the packages out in the mail. I actually got my package faster than I was expecting. I would highly suggest this seller to others! This seller is very quick about getting the shipment out in the mail. I would also want it to be known the cost of the items and shipping is reasonable in my opinion. I would highly recommend this seller if you want something quickly. Excellent packaging and movies!! Awesome seller!! I highly recommend Millenial!! Excellent as always! Thank you for packing with such care! Excellent transaction. Always great and fast shipping. Thanks so much! Absolutely love the vibes of the shows and the tapes are always great. Thanks so much! The most awesome seller!!! Awesome job just finished watching some of the videos Fast shipping and items arrived safely. 10/10! Amazing as always! Thank you! Amazing and such a fun show! Thank you! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Amazing seller, amazing show, amazing items! Nothing but good things to say! Items were all accurate and shipping was super quick! 🙌🏼