Bewertungen (375)Arrived here safely. Lovely, sparkly butter domed dish. Just beautiful. very happy with this seller. Great packaging and fast shipping. Quick ship and we'll packaged. Set is nice and gonna be great when displayed. Thank you! Definitely be buying again. Loved everything! Very well packed! My item arrived so fast! I love it and the seller was super sweet the whole show! So easy to work with Great price. Adorable teapot. Fast shipping! This item is beautiful! I love that it is neutral so it matches many other pieces I have. It was well packaged and arrived quickly. thank you for your show it was a great place to look at so many different marbles keep up the good work and thank you again 🪰 very difficult item to ship but came wrapped very well! no damage. Great seller!! Love the marble! Item as stated, prompt shipping, thank you very much Delivery was fast and item is so cute, I love it. All items are beautiful and were shipped with such care! They are the perfect addition to my home! So beautiful and well packaged!! Absolutely fantastic items!