Bewertungen (59)I love every piece! Thank you for the extra goodies!🥰 My lovely friend thank you for my amazing pieces , never disappointed you have the best deals and fast shipping, Thank you 😊❤️ Excellent jewelry and the wire wrapped stone is even shinier in person!!!!!!That makes me so happy that you love it ❤️ The jewelry was beautiful! Especially the handmade crystal necklaces!!!! Everything was packaged perfectly, and the extra goodies were amazing as well! Thank you so much!!!!Thank you I’m glad they made it to you safely ❤️❤️ Love all my nails. Thank you so so much such a sweet seller. thank you for my lovely rings 💖💖💖 I love everything, thank you so much 😊 great new seller! cute jewelry, fast shipping 🫶🏼 love love love the rings I got ❤️ beautiful jewelry and great packaging. thank you for all my new Lil treasures cute finds, packaglle was really well wrapped. thank you 💖 Amazing jewelry, lovely. very fast shipping thank you Thanks again for cute jewelry! Thank you for the wonderful jewelry as always!!!! beautiful ring, looks better in person. great seller. What a sweet new seller with beautiful vintage jewelry! Thank you so much 🫶🫶🫶 definitely need to check out her shows! Beautifully packaged and awesome prices💖thank you girly ily! My lovely friend so exited for you show got amazing brooches exited to see next show♥️ This seller is so sweet and I LOVED all the items I purchased! ❤️ She is fair on pricing and great on packaging with quick shipping. I will be back! Tysm! Loved it! Thank you! Awesome jewelry & prices!