Bewertungen (474)Super fast shipping. I love being able to start a new tradition with my babies and get to read them the books I’ve been looking for that were a part of my childhood. So excited to read these. They are packaged so nicely! First time buying. Selections were great. Packaging was wrapped and packaged so delicately. Very fast shipping. Got exactly what I ordered and even got a free book! $2 starts for books is great. She is a wonderful lady. Would gladly buy more books from her again! all of the books i got were in great condition, even the vintage ones! also great price for what i got. i know my kid is going to love these 💕 I love your shows! Thank you so much for always being so welcoming and for the super speedy shipping! Everything came perfect, thank you!! Great book selection at a great price! Fast shipping!! Thank you so much for the goodies! I appreciate your kind gesture 😊 Make sure to bookmark upcoming shows. Highly recommend this shop!!
Great books, fast shipping & packaged really well!! Definitely will buy again, thank you 😊
Fun options and show. Excited to read these with the family! Got my Korean skin care and so excited to try it! Thank you minihanger 💜
Thank you for my Golden Books! We love them! First time buyer for this seller and everything is wonderful! She even added some books which the kiddos loved!!!! Thank you! loved my books, such a sweet seller, can’t wait to get more for my baby boy ! 🩵 thanks for the books friend! great finds! Cute clothes! First time buying from seller. Package nicely, great prices and fast shipping. Will definitely be buying again. Thank you! Thank all the clothes were in excellent condition! I would buy from this seller again!so happy you found some cute things! 🫶🏼💜 Bessstt deals and always a fun show.
I’m so excited!! Can’t wait for your next show! Thank you! 💕always appreciate your support! 💜✨ Thank u!thank you for shopping with me! 💜 I’ve never been more excited to open a package in my life! I just received my Korean skin care products and to say I’m excited to try them is an understatement!
Now Minihanger is my kids clothing plug and my skincare plug 😄
THANK TOU 💜💜💜this makes me so happy!! enjoy all your new skincare goodies 💜🫶🏼 Thanks so much. I love KBeauty and love finding new brands of it I haven't tried yet!! Thank you for the great recommendation!! The Dewey Tree pick and quick double boosting pads are a gem!! Thank you so much!!!🎀🌸🛍️yay!! so happy you’re loving everything! 🎀💜 Thank you 😊 appreciate you so much! 🫶🏼💜