Bewertungen (319)Great show as always. thank you thank you for your continued support it is so appreciated! 💕💕 . . MJ. thank you so much for your continued support and friendship!!💕💕 Phenomenal person first, amazing seller second! MJ has an amazing inventory on quality knives and ships extremely fast and safe! If you’re looking for deals from a fun and trustworthy person look no further! Top Whatnot seller!!! Good variety of items, very knowledgeable of her product, always has a fun show, and items always arrive very well packaged and in excellent condition. Highly recommend One if the top sellers on Whatnot. Very knowledgeable on her items, honest, and genuine. Items always arrive in excellent condition and very well packaged. If I could, would give her 10 Stars out of 5...Highly recommend!! Amazing seller/host and always a great show. Great variety of items and is very knowledgeable and honest about her product. Items always arrive in great condition and is sent out pretty fast. Highly Recommend this seller!!!I can't say thank you enough! 💕💕 MJ is truly an amazing seller with an awesome knife inventory! Great prices, fast shipping! Asset to the knife community! I can't express my thanks enough thank you so much for all your support and help with my growing in this community! 💕💕 One of the nicest lady’s on whatnot I had coin cards empty in my Buffalo nickels I am sorry this has happened not sure how either. I wish you would of reached out I would of gladly found a way to make this right. You have a blessed day. Always an amazing show and host! Very good variety of coins, knives, and collectibles. Items have always arrived in great condition and very well packaged. .. Excellent Seller!!!Thank you so much for your continued support and kind words it touches my heart! 💕💕 Great purchase great seller will buy againThank you so much your continued support is so appreciated! 💕💕 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Great seller Fast shipping AAA PLUSThank you so much for your support! 💕💕 Good seller and fast shipper
Packed with care. Thank you friend for your continue support! 💕💕 Thank you for the beautiful knife. Thank you for your support! 💕💕 Thank you! Knife its beautiful and I love my extra gift!thank you for your continued support and great shows! 💕💕 Always the best love MJ!thank you I so appreciate you and love too!💕💕 Absolute amazing seller/friend! Has amazing inventory at the best prices! A+++++thank you friend your continued support is so appreciated! thank you for being a great mod too! 💕💕 Should be higher than 5 stars! Amazing seller with a good variety of items. shows are always fun.. Highly Recommend!!!Thank you so much for your kind words and continued support! 💕💕 One of the sweetest ladies on whatnot. She always has a great show with a wide variety of products. Shipping is fast and professional packaged. It's even cuter in person! Love her items, fantastic seller!Thank you so much! thank you for being a great mod! 💕💕 MJ has it all !!!!!! unique and hard to find items !!!!! things for hi or her !!!!!!!! some of the nicest knives on whatnot sold by the nicest lady on whatnot!!!!!! thank you MJ , you never disappoint!!!!!!!Brother thank you so much💕💕 Amazing as always!thank you so much thank you for being a great mod!💕💕 Absolutely fabulous!!! Thank you for all of the baseball cards! Not sure if I told you that I was trying to build my brothers collection back up from when he was a kid! He’s now 50 & a roommate of his stole his collection many years ago! He thanked me for others that I’ve gotten for him in the last year & asked if it were ok to pass them on to his first born grandson! He’s far from thousands, but he’s got to be pushing 500 now at least! Thank you thank you thank you!!! Carrieyes you did share that and I appreciate your continued support so much. I am happy he getting caught back up at least some! thank you💕💕