Bewertungen (117)I was very pleased with most of my purchase. I purchased a Roger rabbit, large stuffed animal that I was under the impression was a Roger rabbit branded stuffed animal once I got it here I discovered it was a large rabbit with red gap overalls put on the stuffed animal to make it appear like Roger rabbit. The rest of my order was awesome and exactly what I expected, but that kind of sucked. super quick shipping, thank you so much! great deals and fast shipping⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ shipping was super quick, i have ordered multiple times and have always had a positive experience :) love everything i got this seller always has steals 🩷 Amazing people and amazing products Gorgeous top and super fast shipping thank you again!! :) Quick shipment! Good price! Thank you so much for the cheap and beautiful pieces! I’ll definitely be in your show again soon! <3 Everything was as shown! Will purchase from seller again!! 10/10 would buy again it was super cute tops I was expecting the items to be clean when I got them but they were not! There was animal hair and some of them had odor. They did clean up well though. Packaged well delivered so quickly I actually couldn’t believe it and she even threw in a free gift Fast shipping and loved the freebie 💗 Thank you for everything. I loved the vest gift with my order! The Juicy bag I bought is absolutely stunning. 😍 I will definitely shop with you again! LOVED THE JEANS + seller gave a free item thank you!! came super quick, love the sweats and tysm for the freebie 🫶🏻 happy with purchase but it was late getting to me Great seller fast shipping