Bewertungen (101)Great givy ! Came in great condition ❤️thank you ! Awesome, thank you! Will return!!!! GENUINE! Authentic! Catch a stream for super deals! ✨ Really appreciated the cards and the personal touch! Fun streams and I would definitely recommend! Thanks again! Down to earth host who takes care of his customers. Packaged well snd arrived safely! Great seller and would buy from again! This seller has the most excellent moderator! 🫶🏻 clean cards and good vibes! Highly recommend! I received my items pretty quick and when they came in it was really well packaged and very thoughtfully, it had a sticker that read “Handle with care DO NOT BEND”. Great service and experience super cool dude, I'd happily buy from again. my kids loves the cards! Fast shipping, highly recommended. Thank you 🙏 good sir. Great show, cards as shown & well package! Great host. Fast delivery. I’m very happy with my purchase! I really enjoyed the experience and would definitely like to buy from you again. Thank you! Great cards … great prices … will buy from again !!! Cards were clean and arrived within a couple days of purchasing. Packaged well and included a sticker!