Bewertungen (369)Very well packed and quick shipping
The Padawan has learned how to wrap!!
Thanks for a great show, a great deal, and fantastic packaging! Great Packaging!!! Awesome Deals!!! Awesome Hosts!!! A+++ Fast shipping, good packaging, great price! I love my special 1 of 1!! Great Job!! Great deals, great shipping, fun sellers Excellent packaging!!! Amazing Deals!!! Awesome Show!!! Thank YouUuu Annnnaaarrrrrkkeeeeeyyyyy!!!!!!!! 👏🏻 👏🏻 👏🏻 Love these guys, great deals, great shipping I love my little duck for my first purchase gift. Everything came in one piece, packaged securely and the pops are just as described. Thank you!! Awesome deal and came well protected! exceptional packaging! Amazing deal! and DUCKS!!!! Highly recommended!!! Best piece to my collection. This is a great seller and always gives great deals Shipping was fast and immaculate, loved the ducks, great sellers AWESOME! I can't believe this was my first purchase from you. It definitely won't be my last. Packaging was fantastic! It arrived early and the deal was too sweet to pass on! Thanks so much! Awesome pops!!!! Fast shipping!!!! Amazing packaging!!!! Thank you for the giveaway I received a different givy selection then I picked but its alright. Got it in a great manner and shipped quickly. Great streamers and awesome people. A+++mr_lovable_anarchyVerkäufer
oh no. which was it if you remember at this point lol. we are sorry friend but lemme know I'll make it right