Bewertungen (96)One of my favorite shows on Whatnot! Great stuff and the host is hilarious! Absolutely love them! Great show! Hosts were funny and very personable. prices and selection , were right what i was looking for. i will be back and would definetly reccomend. Not bad for a large twerking white boy! 🤘🤘🤘 good show great host awesome deals will be back again highly recommend 👍 Great show and an amazing host !!! Fun atmosphere and quick shipper !!! 💥💥💥💥💥 Great show! Thank you so much! Absolutely love Coins absolutely beautiful thank you for the fadt shipping great deals and such a fun engaging stream I love how involved and how caring you are for our veteran community Amazing streamer! Ask him to twerk.... you won't be disappointed 😂 Excellent Seller ❤️ Extremely Fast Delivery ❤️🚚 Arrived very quickly, great packaging Absolutely fun show! Great product! Thank you so much! Great product in a timely manner. Great host. Thank you so much way more then I expected awesome buy looking forward to the next show I love it all! Thanks so much! 🫶🏼