Bewertungen (166)I enjoyed watching your show, you have great items. Thank you ! Awesome seller. Great coins. Thanks Always got those heaters 10/10 great show, excellent prices, good shipping. will buy again! good deals from a good seller. enjoyed my time during his auctions Thank you the coins are great dude thank you so much 💯🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽🙏🏼 The franklin is great thanks Thanks, man! Awesome coins and fast shipping! the seller did not provide an invoice which created a lot of extra unnecessary work on my partThank you for your purchase quest613 I’ll be sure to add an invoice to all future orders from here on out 🫡 Sellers stream is super chill. Items on screen are exactly what I received. Well packaged.
There was a delay in shipping but I messaged the seller and got a response right alway. But over all Five Stars
Highly recommend! Will definitely buy from again. Thank you!! Always a great livestream 👍 Mr.Edgewater always got the 🔥 thank you bro always hooking up great deals thanks for all the great coins TYVM for the great deals.