Bewertungen (670)Great prices and quality! As always awesome all the way around. Packaging was comparable to Fort Knox. Great book for a great deal! Packed well and shipped quickly! So awesome! Even came with a bonus comic book. My inner child is so happy right now 🙏✨ It came 4 days earlier than the estimated time and was packaged well great shipping! great comic!! will buy from again! Amazing packaging! Comic came extremely protected and in very good condition. Very helpful and communicative seller, great deal, will be coming back for more! 😁 awesome seller...and great deals Great deals and packaging too, thank you again!! Good prices and great packaging too wide variety of comics, and I got everything I was looking for will definitely be back again Mrnono showed amazing communication with me and I deeply appreciate it. After another seller took my money and abused my patience. I needed this comic bad to give as a present to my brother who works day in and out to get by. I got it exactly when I needed it and I am so excited to give my man the complete original sonic mini-series. I can not thank Mrnono enough! Thank you so much for following through, keeping your word and even updating me on when it should get to me! Thanks alot again! Keep kicking ass!!! Arrived in perfect condition, very well packaged and the seller was good company in stream. Thanks for the extra book! amazing seller. great deals fast shipping.